Monday 24 June 2013

SWEET 19TH ♥

 OFFICIALLY NINETEEN  

The day that will always motivate me to move on has finally passed. SWEET 19th, NATALIE!



Spent this special auspicious day with my boyfriend. Thank God that the plan had gone well.  :) 
He bought me a bag and he told me he shopped many malls in KL alone to buy this, lol, appreciate! :-*




Caught a movie - Monster University @Aeon Station 18. Non-stop laughing and made my day even more delightful ^_^




We had my birthday dinner @ The Secret Garden. The atmosphere was very nice with the design of European feel.





I've ordered this - Chicken Parmigiana . The chicken breasts were well paired with spaghetti. It tasted good but it was quite overload for me since I only have a small tummy. Haha 





While my boyf ordered Grilled beef. The beef was done medium rare and the meat was quite thick, not bad trying!










BURP


  Oh ya, a dumb dumb friend of mine bumped into my house and gave me a present which surprised me. She is a friend that I always appreciate. Not selfish - Not LC - and willing to help everyone no matter what. She's the first person that I feel amazed with her attitude and list her as a role model! Super-WinnieThePooh-Fan :DDD  

The second day of my birthday, I had a little birthday celebration with the girls although some of them were not able to attend. :(   Ps// Don't be guilty ya ManMan! xD

We went to @Take A Break for high tea and chit chatting.
We only ate a little bit because we were still full :S






Yuki ^_^

6 years friends - Tong tong ^_^
 

The third celebration was with ma sister and ''bro''- LSC. Due to time constraint, we only ate a little @Secret recipe in Kinta City Ipoh mall after shopping there. :D



618 & 622 babies :P

SISTER LOVE

Hope you like it! xD






To me, birthday is a special day for me yet a super normal day for others. However, I never thought that my friends were so sincere and did all the hunting of presents for me. You all are so-got-heart, THANK YOU! :')






Thanks CHRISTOPHER, LSC( xD), POOI FUN, NG KAR CHUN, JESS, WEI HUI, AH LOONG (cash xD), YUKI, XIAO TONG AND ZHI HUI!  

No comments:

Post a Comment